Editing meta title, description, and keywords in version 2.1 not possible?

Hey everyone. We just got a copy of 2.1 installed but for the life of me, I can’t find where to change the Meta title, keywords, and description. I checked the usual place in the language file but these are the values set for everything

page_title = Page title

meta_description = Meta Description

meta_keywords = Meta Keywords

These values are obviously not what is showing up. The page title is the default “CS-Cart. Powerful PHP shopping cart software”. It doesn’t matter what I change the language variable to, it remains the same.

I found the table in the MySQL database that holds the phrase “CS-Cart. Powerful PHP shopping cart software” in the cscart_block_location_descriptions. It is a “page_title” language variable set for EN, DE, GR, and IT language codes but when I edit the language settings in admin, the value for page_title is set to “Page Title”. I looked around in the “blocks” area too but didn’t find anything there either.

I just can’t find were this database value is defined on the front end of admin. I could of course manually change it directly in the database but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something. Surely there is a way to change it through admin is there not? Did something get left out in 2.1 preventing that?

[quote name=‘DeGrey’]Hey everyone. We just got a copy of 2.1 installed but for the life of me, I can’t find where to change the Meta title, keywords, and description. I checked the usual place in the language file but these are the values set for everything

page_title = Page title

meta_description = Meta Description

meta_keywords = Meta Keywords

These values are obviously not what is showing up. The page title is the default “CS-Cart. Powerful PHP shopping cart software”. It doesn’t matter what I change the language variable to, it remains the same.

I found the table in the MySQL database that holds the phrase “CS-Cart. Powerful PHP shopping cart software” in the cscart_block_location_descriptions. It is a “page_title” language variable set for EN, DE, GR, and IT language codes but when I edit the language settings in admin, the value for page_title is set to “Page Title”. I looked around in the “blocks” area too but didn’t find anything there either.

I just can’t find were this database value is defined on the front end of admin. I could of course manually change it directly in the database but I wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something. Surely there is a way to change it through admin is there not? Did something get left out in 2.1 preventing that?[/QUOTE]

title and meta is moved to block manager, click on grey box next to all pages. This was already discussed many times

Thanks!

And it’s not like I didn’t search the forum. I looked at many, many posts which talked about the exact phrase “CS-Cart. Powerful PHP shopping cart software” but everything I read referenced the language files. I spent 2 days searching before I posted! Even the CS-Cart documentation I found doesn’t mention this: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation It’s not even in the sticky about this subject.