Edit The Coupon Field

Hi,

I wish the change the color/layout of the coupon field in the checkout page. Can someone help me with where i can find this file?

Hello,

Try to modify following template:

design\themes\responsive\templates\views\checkout\components\promotion_coupon.tpl

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1435664499' post='221042']

Hello,

Try to modify following template:

design\themes\responsive\templates\views\checkout\components\promotion_coupon.tpl

[/quote]

Thank you.

I added style=“background-color:#E6E6FA

Any ideas?

What i ment to say is that adding [color=#660066][size=2]style[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]=[/size][/color][color=#008800][size=2]"[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]background[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]-[/size][/color][color=#000000][size=2]color[/size][/color][color=#666600][size=2]:[/size][/color][color=#880000][size=2]#E6E6FA [/size][/color]to the section you see above did not work.

If the Gift Certificates module is enabled on your website, please edit the following file:

design\themes\YOUR_THEME\templates\addons\gift_certificates\hooks\checkout\discount_coupons.override.tpl

And do not forget to clear templates cache

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Gift Certificates is not active.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]But am i adding the code in the wrong section of the file?[/font][/color]

Yes, you are no the right way

Thank you for the help.