Edit Selected...

I Have opened up the products in my admin selected, selected all 100 products on the page and then clicked edit selected. I have then ticked the areas that I need to edit, this then opens all the products…

I have made the alterations (spend about half hour doing so) only to find out that it has not even saved them…

I then did the same again but only edited 2-3 of the 100 and the same again… not saved???

this is in V 4.1.4

Hello Tony,

I've just tried to repeat the same actions as you described on a demo cs-cart site http://demo.cs-cart…products.manage and everything works fine. I've set 100 products and chosen to edit two fields Meta description and Price and edited info for 5 products. All changes were saved.

What fields do you try to edit? Please, make sure that built-in add-ons responsible for the chosen fields are enabled (if there are any). Do you test a fresh CS-cart installation (without any custom mods and add-ons)? Try to clear the admin cache, sometimes it's enough to solve a problem.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='fwaTony' timestamp='1399642359' post='183202']

I Have opened up the products in my admin selected, selected all 100 products on the page and then clicked edit selected. I have then ticked the areas that I need to edit, this then opens all the products…

I have made the alterations (spend about half hour doing so) only to find out that it has not even saved them…

I then did the same again but only edited 2-3 of the 100 and the same again… not saved???

this is in V 4.1.4

[/quote]

The issue can be also caused by the “max_post_size” or “max_input_vars” settings on your server.

I went on to just edit 50 and it worked… so it presume it is due to the size as per ecom labs mentioned.