"Edit Selected" reloads page

Using edit selected or choosing anything on multiple products brings up the dialog box but when you click “Modify Selected” it takes a while, then reloads the page. I'm unable to edt multiple products. Export doesn't work either. It just reloads the page and I'm going to assume the other two have similar behavior

Delete selected simply reloads the page too switching to the basic skin doesn't help, it's been broken since the last update. I'm tired of having to fix things as a developer that is on cs carts' end. Also of not being able to edit posts for updates like these ones, they could have been one post, or when I accidently submitted a post like above.

Delete selected simply reloads the page too

Switching to the basic skin doesn't help, it's been

broken since the last update. I'm tired of having to fix things as a developer that is on cs carts' end. Also of not being able to edit posts for updates like these ones, they could have been one post, or when I accidently submitted a post like above.

Hello Atrix,

Thank you for your message.

I am sorry to hear that you have experienced this issue. The problem requires the examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

As regards editing posts, I have applied the necessary changes to your forum account. Now you should have the ability to edit posts. Please check it.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thank you so much CS Cart team. As requested I added the link to my access information page thank you for getting back to me. I'm replacing all core files of 3.04 to make sure it isn't an edited file and using the basic admin skin. This will complete in approximately 20 mins. I also tried disabling a few modules. It was working in a prior version. Thank you for your help.

Replacing core files did nothing… still experiencing this issue.

Hello Atrix,

Thank you for the provided access credentials. Our technical support engineer will contact you via our Help Desk system at the first opportunity. You will be e-mailed about this as well.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team