Edit copy

I was hoping to change a couple of copy areas on our product listings page and also on the individual product page. I disabled the feature which allowed for non-registered users to shop and I found that the copy “Sign in to purchase” and “This product cannot be added to the cart because you are not logged in.” were added to the products. Is there a way to change the copy? or even just remove the “This product cannot be added to the cart…” text.

“Design”-> “Design Mode”->“Enable Translation Mode”

Press “View STOREFRONT in translation mode.”

Head to a product page and you can edit both pieces of text.

Hello gginorio and thank you very much for your reply. I thought about doing that but unfortunately my problem is that the copy I want to edit only shows up when someone isn’t logged in and once you enable translation mode, you automatically log into the website so the copy I wish to edit disappears. Do you know of a way around this?

Thank you again for your efforts.

How about,

content languages, search for this product cannot be added, then when the text comes up just delete it or add a “.” if it wont let you delete all together.

John

Hi John, thank you very much. that worked! I used to wonder what that page was for. Now I know. Thanks again :smiley: