Ebay Integration

Hi to all

we need a module for integration with our ebay store.

otherwise the idea is to change the software rather than taking

one more person to manage both platforms.

have you a suggestion for me!?

: )

I don’t have an answer for you, but we are also in need of the same module.There is a nice Ebay module for Magento that I would love to have, but to get it developed in CSC, I am worried that it will cost us 5 times more than we paid for the cart.

Follow up: there is a UserVoice request for this, it has received lots of votes and comments, but currently no commitment from the CSC team to develop. This is a huge undertaking and will take a lot of work to do it right. If I was CSC, I would develop it and sell it as an $200 addon as not everyone needs it or wants it. But that’s not their business, they add a lot of stuff to the cart and do a half-ass job of it most of the time (i.e. Quickbooks, Store Locator, News and Emails, Data Feeds, Shipping, Reporting, etc). You can’t do a poor job with an Ebay or Amazon integration addon, otherwise your sales and reputation/feedback will take a nosedive.

Anyone else needs that integration? If there are ~ 10 companies to say ‘yes’, we’d build this extension.

[quote name=‘Coding Staff’]Anyone else needs that integration? If there are ~ 10 companies to say ‘yes’, we’d build this extension.[/QUOTE]

I have seen in the last years, distributors and retailers opening their ebay store. This is because you can start selling right away old inventories or start getting cash from new items. There is small profit on ebay, but it moves and bring cash in this hard times.

They kind of leave their old website behind, because ebay attracts more customers. So they focus now on ebay.

There are also those power sellers who started on ebay and don’t have a separate online store. For them cs-cart could appeal if it has a ebay integration.

My suggestion will be to think more in the long term impact of this addon, instead of waiting for more current cs-cart members to show interest.

[quote name=‘Coding Staff’]Anyone else needs that integration? If there are ~ 10 companies to say ‘yes’, we’d build this extension.[/QUOTE]

We might be interested, but it really depends on cost and layout/structure.

Does everyone/anyone realize that this is already being planned by CS?

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/roadmap.html[/url]

To properly create a full fledged ebay integration will be an enormous task (seen this done before), however, considering they started gathering details back in March, it may be a bit closer than we think.

yes… amazon integration is ready, but any information about ebay integration. I know. it’s a difficult integration, but i think is very very important to manage both vendor system. i think this integration can’t exit before winter 2011. :frowning: