Dynamic menu question

Hello,

If I set the menu type to dynamic, not only does it put a list of sub categories under the main category on the left, but also puts that same list of sub categories in the middle of the page.

How do I make it so it doesn’t do this and it puts the sub categories on the left only?

Thanks

[quote name=‘autotronics’]Hello,

If I set the menu type to dynamic, not only does it put a list of sub categories under the main category on the left, but also puts that same list of sub categories in the middle of the page.

How do I make it so it doesn’t do this and it puts the sub categories on the left only?

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Do you mean something like this?

[url]http://www.cscartrocks.com/cs-cart-dynamic-category-addon.html[/url]

[quote name=‘cscartrocks’]Do you mean something like this?

[url]http://www.cscartrocks.com/cs-cart-dynamic-category-addon.html[/url][/QUOTE]

No. That doesn’t do what I want.

I just want to get rid of the sub categories listed in the middle section.

How about a link so we can see what you mean? The description just isn’t doing it for me.

[quote name=‘tbirnseth’]How about a link so we can see what you mean? The description just isn’t doing it for me.[/QUOTE]

I know what you mean, you mena you don’t want the categories being listed twice one at the top of the products listing. I feel the same and found the answer a few days ago. Problem is I forgot where I found it.

I know I edited a file in the skin/customers folder, it was an easy fix just removed a section of code but like everything on this cart it was hard to find.

If you don’t find it in a few days let me know and I’ll take a look to see if I can figure it out again.

[quote name=‘kickoff3pm’]I know what you mean, you mena you don’t want the categories being listed twice one at the top of the products listing. I feel the same and found the answer a few days ago. Problem is I forgot where I found it.

I know I edited a file in the skin/customers folder, it was an easy fix just removed a section of code but like everything on this cart it was hard to find.

If you don’t find it in a few days let me know and I’ll take a look to see if I can figure it out again.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that’s it.

If you could remember that would help a lot.

Thanks