Dynamic Flash Animation from Mysql

Well i started doing a flash animation from the mysql product database from cs-cart. Just wanted to see if other people had interest or thought this was a good idea.

How it works:

From the back end you would select a product along with a animation template you want to display and the flash pulls that product from the database along with a custom image you upload from the admin side of cs-cart and makes a nice dynamic animation that you can chagne when ever you want.

Of course that would be shelled because every product would have the same animation…boring!!

So… i will have 1 core flash file that dynamicly pulls in the template flash files that would have different animation.

In the admin of cs cart it would read this directory and pick up the names of these flash files which would also be the names of the templates for animation and allow you to select which flash animation you want to work with the products you want to display.

The size of the files can be what ever you want but right now i am making them kinda big to start with.

Hopefully i made since. Like to get feedback on this.

Thanks for your time,

Josh

I know a lot of people hate flash just on principle - but I’m a big fan of well-done flash myself - I think it’s a fantastic idea, and am very curious to see where it goes. Keep us updated on where this is at

Keep me posted as I will be highly interested. I am good fan of well made flash. Would it be nice to have a different database for this animation images?

I have seen a situation where a flash program will have its own back end. To update images to be display, one has to log on the flash back/admin end of it and take a proper control of the display. If you have it working in any way, I will love to see the result. Thanks for sharing the info anyway.

I have the flash pulling dynamicly from the a flat php page with no problem and moving around.

My next move is to get it built into the backend of 1.3.5 as i see it in our filearea now.

I not sure if i will have its own database or add more tables into Cscarts. Still figuring out what would be best.

[quote name=‘bossman’]I have the flash pulling dynamicly from the a flat php page with no problem and moving around.

My next move is to get it built into the backend of 1.3.5 as i see it in our filearea now.

I not sure if i will have its own database or add more tables into Cscarts. Still figuring out what would be best.[/quote]

Im quite intregued by this message on showstoppertuning

"HaCKeD By PheLin & HackerByEmresSS "

This store looks like it has some issues too

[url]http://www.poweredbynitrous.com/[/url]

[quote name=‘SWS’]Im quite intregued by this message on showstoppertuning

"HaCKeD By PheLin & HackerByEmresSS "[/quote]

[quote name=‘SWS’]Im quite intregued by this message on showstoppertuning

"HaCKeD By PheLin & HackerByEmresSS "[/quote]

Not surprised, I’ve seen this tag around too many times.