Drop in Google products

Every since i updated from 1.3.5 to 2.1 a few weeks ago i have lost all traffic coming from google base.

I also notice that when i search for my products in google base there are no images attached as their used to be. Is there a fix for this? i am exporting the image field on upload

anyone ?

[quote name=‘giftedwon’]Every since i updated from 1.3.5 to 2.1 a few weeks ago i have lost all traffic coming from google base.

I also notice that when i search for my products in google base there are no images attached as their used to be. Is there a fix for this? i am exporting the image field on upload[/QUOTE]

Do you have “Image URL” in the image field ?

Try downloading the file to your computer and test the image field by copying and pasting one of the fields into your browser.

Hope this helps you

the image url is there but it is wrong… how can i change it to the correct path ?

whats it showing ?

i have cs-cart installed in a subdirectory but i did some changes in httpd.conf to make the sub the parent directory . so instead of it saying mysite.com its saying mysite.com/subdirectory/images

i need to get rid of the sub directory part!