Driving me crazy (RESOLVED)

Hi Lads…

I hope someone had the same trouble than me and could fix it…

The story is I have installed a cs-cart and I´m having a problem when putting prices to items. I have defined just SPANISH LOCALIZATION and I have 2 kinds of taxes 18% and 0%.

I just have € money defined as a main money the rest of moneys where delete. € is defined as 1.000 value.

The problems come when I add the price to one item p.e: 12,05 + taxes it rounds up to 12,00 + taxes. It´s very strange because when I check in the storefront the price of this item it shows 12,05 + taxes but when the page finish loadings it rounds up again to 12,00 + taxes by itself.

I would apreciate some help because it´s the very first time it happens to me, maybe because the new version? using 2.2.1

Thanks again

[quote name='Telemaco78' timestamp='1313490178' post='119609']

Hi Lads…

I hope someone had the same trouble than me and could fix it…

The story is I have installed a cs-cart and I´m having a problem when putting prices to items. I have defined just SPANISH LOCALIZATION and I have 2 kinds of taxes 18% and 0%.

I just have € money defined as a main money the rest of moneys where delete. € is defined as 1.000 value.

The problems come when I add the price to one item p.e: 12,05 + taxes it rounds up to 12,00 + taxes. It´s very strange because when I check in the storefront the price of this item it shows 12,05 + taxes but when the page finish loadings it rounds up again to 12,00 + taxes by itself.

I would apreciate some help because it´s the very first time it happens to me, maybe because the new version? using 2.2.1

Thanks again

[/quote]

Well, finally I got it… after hours thinking and checking all I realise that even if you select € as the only and main money, when you put the ammount of the product cs-cart doesnt recognized the “,”…

So because I was importing the products from an excel file, I just changed all the “,” for “.”.

Now works…

Thanks to all