Downloadable Products TTL

I have a client who is interested in an online storefront, currently focusing on digital downloads. I could code most of it by hand, but CS-Cart already has the majority of the code I need built into it, including 'easy' paypal integration. But one of my clients specific concerns is that digital downloads should always be available for re-download, or more technically that the TTL should be infinite. Is that functionality available?

[quote name='RonLugge' timestamp='1312405821' post='118784']

I have a client who is interested in an online storefront, currently focusing on digital downloads. I could code most of it by hand, but CS-Cart already has the majority of the code I need built into it, including 'easy' paypal integration. But one of my clients specific concerns is that digital downloads should always be available for re-download, or more technically that the TTL should be infinite. Is that functionality available?

[/quote]

Hello, RonLugge!

Yes, there is the ability to set up the time-unlimited downloads in CS-Cart. To do this, you need to enable the “Time-unlimited download” setting on the product details page.