Downgrade.

Hi I wonder if you can help. Sorry in advance if this is a noobie question.

For the last week I keep getting this error message...

"PHP version from 5.1.0 to 5.3.x is required. PHP 5.4.x and later are not supported. Your PHP is version 5.4.45, please ask your host to install a supported version."

It seems that I need to downgrade, how should I do this?

Regards

Johnathon

Hi I wonder if you can help. Sorry in advance if this is a noobie question.

For the last week I keep getting this error message...

"PHP version from 5.1.0 to 5.3.x is required. PHP 5.4.x and later are not supported. Your PHP is version 5.4.45, please ask your host to install a supported version."

It seems that I need to downgrade, how should I do this?

Regards

Johnathon

It seems that you are using CS-Cart 2.1.x-3.0.x. These versions are not compatible with PHP 5.4. We recommend to downgrade the PHP version on the server to PHP 5.3 or upgrade the installation to CS-Cart 4.x.x that is compatible with your PHP version.

Meanwhile you can comment out the following lines in the prepare.php file of your installation:

if (version_compare(PHP_VERSION, MIN_PHP_VERSION, '<') || version_compare(PHP_VERSION, MAX_PHP_VERSION, '>')) {
die('PHP version from ' . MIN_PHP_VERSION . ' to 5.3.x is required. PHP 5.4.x and later are not supported. Your PHP is version ' . PHP_VERSION . ', please ask your host to install a supported version.');

}

The store will be accessible, but we can not guarantee that everything will work correctly since your CS-Cart version is not compatible with PHP 5.4