Double Product Price In All Pages But Home Page?

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I’ve set my store to show prices in two currencies. [color=#212121]However I want the prices of the home page to be shown only in main currency and the other pages in both currencies. I tried to change the code of [/color][/font][/size][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]common_templates/price.tpl [/font][/color][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#212121]to this to test:[/color][/font][/size]

<br />
{* $Id$ *}<br />
{strip}<br />
{if $settings.General.alternative_currency == "Y" AND $controller == 'products'}<br />
		{$value|format_price:$currencies.$primary_currency:$span_id:$class:false}{if $secondary_currency != $primary_currency}&nbsp;{if $class}<span class="{$class}">{/if}({if $class}</span>{/if}{$value|format_price:$currencies.$secondary_currency:$span_id:$class:true:$is_integer}{if $class}<span class="{$class}">{/if}){if $class}</span>{/if}{/if}<br />
{else}<br />
		{$value|format_price:$currencies.$secondary_currency:$span_id:$class:true}<br />
{/if}<br />
{/strip}
```<br />
<br />
But didn't work, I guess only the prices of the product page should be shown in both currencies, but it wasn't what happened...?<br />
<br />
Thank you.