Does Cs-Cart Have An Error Log Somewhere?

Is there an error log in CS-Cart itself that logs all errors caused by the use of the CS-Cart install?

You can try this post

[url=“Developer Mode - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Developer Mode - General Questions - CS-Cart Community Forums

hi,

[quote]Is there an error log in CS-Cart itself that logs all errors caused by the use of the CS-Cart install? [/quote]

no

it is advised to configure server error logs for PHP application to see cs-cart errors.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]You can try this post[/font][/color]

http://forum.cs-cart…__1#entry215715[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] [/font][/color][/quote]

this post helps for seeing error message on opening any cs-cart page.

best regards,

WSA team

I see. But when many websites run on the same server and domains run multiple applications its not obvious when a CS-Cart related error occurs. It would be good for the overall stability of CS-Cart and addons is CS-Cart errors would be clearly visible in admin panel.

I have development mode, error reporting, debugger active for my IP and it shows a mass of information. Doesn't seem to be all bugs, but a lot of additional information as well. I will need to address it.