Does CS-Cart allow any type of tracking a click through to sale?

Does CS-Cart or any mods offer the ability to track a click directly from a particular keyword back to the sale of an item?

Like the ability to create unique tracking URLs for each keyword or search phrase, with the idea being so I can know which specific keywords, titles, descriptions, and products are driving the highest return on investment (ROI).

Basically does CS-Cart allow any type of tracking a click through to sale to help with figuring not just which back links are generating the most hits on my site, but actually generating the most sales on my site?

CS-Cart has a google analytics plugin that does this free of charge. (e-commerce goals)

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]CS-Cart has a google analytics plugin that does this free of charge. (e-commerce goals)[/quote]

Yes but this doesn’t cut the cake at all. If Google says you had 50 hits for the keyword “goodnight moon” you have no easy way of verifying this information against CS.

I am currently working on a keyword tracking tool (addon) for this exact purpose. Yes Google will track a sale through a keyword but if Google says I had 50 clicks and 20 sales then I want to verify this.

Because you can insert a link per keyword in Google all you have to do with the “keyword tracking tool” is create the product specific keyword which would then be appended to the url and pasted into Google AdWords, example:

index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=1493[color=red]&keyword=goodnight moon[/color]

We’re doing this addon in-house but if others are interested just let us know and it’s possible we’ll put it in the addon club - Sno