Does CS Cart 2.1.0 RC5 run without time limitation

Hi friends, I’m aware of fact the trial version of CS Cart 2.1.0 will run for only 60 days even on localhost, after this period if you want more time you have to reinstall it off course one must not touch config.php as it contain path to MySQL, fine but this may not work for every one who have taken pain in setting up the cart for there final online release, so any one can kindly enlighten me that I can use CS Cart 2.1.0 RC5 without this time limitation. I really need to know, thanks in advance

[quote name=‘Sateesh Patil’]Hi friends, I’m aware of fact the trial version of CS Cart 2.1.0 will run for only 60 days even on localhost, after this period if you want more time you have to reinstall it off course one must not touch config.php as it contain path to MySQL, fine but this may not work for every one who have taken pain in setting up the cart for there final online release, so any one can kindly enlighten me that I can use CS Cart 2.1.0 RC5 without this time limitation. I really need to know, thanks in advance[/quote]

Yea you can buy a license here:

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/order-now.html[/url]

60 days is more then enough to find out if software is any good.

[quote name=‘snorocket’]Yea you can buy a license here:

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/order-now.html[/url][/QUOTE]

Hi snorocket, can you be little more detail? Because I really did not get what you mean. I felt you meant that I can use CS-Cart 2.1.0 RC5 for unlimited amount of time on my local host :smiley: :smiley: :D. Thanks a lot in advance.

[quote name=‘Darius’]60 days is more then enough to find out if software is any good.[/QUOTE]

Hi Darius, I agree with you, 60 days is more then enough to find out if software is any good. But my situation is different I’m preparing for final release of my cart online and my project have tight budget so I want to save money wherever possible. I need to enter more than 500 product and being alone I need at least 100 days. If I do this on my laptop I have advantage to remove possible problem and can get working cart.

Sateesh the question you asked implies that you don’t want to pay the cost of a license for CSC. You won’t get much help from anybody on this forum if we feel you are trying to avoid paying for the software as we all have done.

That being said, you have 60 days before a trial license expires. It doesn’t matter if the software is released, beta, or RC. If you’ve spent 60 days working for CSC, you have probably made the decision that you are going to use it for your business, so I would suggest that you just buy it now so you can finish your product load and your site.

[quote name=‘ChrisW’]Sateesh the question you asked implies that you don’t want to pay the cost of a license for CSC. You won’t get much help from anybody on this forum if we feel you are trying to avoid paying for the software as we all have done.

That being said, you have 60 days before a trial license expires. It doesn’t matter if the software is released, beta, or RC. If you’ve spent 60 days working for CSC, you have probably made the decision that you are going to use it for your business, so I would suggest that you just buy it now so you can finish your product load and your site.[/QUOTE]

Hi ChrisW, I really feel very offended by you statement. You yourself implied and me as fraud from my question and without knowing me personally. Can I tell you one thing? If I make my mind I can null the whole software and use it, and would not have asked question on forum. Also I have told you it is on my localhost that is IP:127.0.0.1 and not any working IP. If I do not want to pay for licence I would have gone for Open Cart, Prestashop, Tomatocart or nopCommerce and not hacking any software. Please know that while typing you this thread I’m using Ubuntu 10.4 not any pirated Windows. Before making such statement on any person at least PM him to know his credentials. Never in my life I have committed such blunders. Really I feel very sorry about your statement. When I purchase CS-Cart I make sure I don’t forget to post a thread here and PM you. THANKS for your statement.

That is why I said your original post implied that you did not want to pay for the cart:

[QUOTE]

so any one can kindly enlighten me that I can use CS Cart 2.1.0 RC5 without this time limitation

[/QUOTE]

If I read your post in a way you did not intend, I apologize. There are too many other posts on this forum from people who clearly are trying to figure out how to use the software without paying for it. I did not say you were going to pirate (if that is what you meant by “null”) the software nor I say you were going to defraud CSC. Those were your words, not mine.

I appreciate your reply, but this is the last you will hear from me on this subject.

[quote name=‘ChrisW’]That is why I said your original post implied that you did not want to pay for the cart:

If I read your post in a way you did not intend, I apologize. There are too many other posts on this forum from people who clearly are trying to figure out how to use the software without paying for it. I did not say you were going to pirate (if that is what you meant by “null”) the software nor I say you were going to defraud CSC. Those were your words, not mine.

I appreciate your reply, but this is the last you will hear from me on this subject.[/QUOTE]

Thanks ChrisW, when I re-read my statement in the light of your intention it really does mean like that. I think I have to re-read my thread before post. My intention is to go for the purchase after ironing out any short-comings. I feel very happy when I go in right path because I care my mental peace very much.

[quote name=‘Sateesh Patil’]Hi snorocket, can you be little more detail? Because I really did not get what you mean. I felt you meant that I can use CS-Cart 2.1.0 RC5 for unlimited amount of time on my local host :smiley: :smiley: :D. Thanks a lot in advance.[/quote]

It means you should buy a license.

[quote name=‘Sateesh Patil’]Hi Darius, I agree with you, 60 days is more then enough to find out if software is any good. But my situation is different I’m preparing for final release of my cart online and my project have tight budget so I want to save money wherever possible. I need to enter more than 500 product and being alone I need at least 100 days. If I do this on my laptop I have advantage to remove possible problem and can get working cart.[/quote]

If you don’t have enough money to buy a license you should take a look at using OpenCart: http://www.opencart.com

[quote name=‘snorocket’]It means you should buy a license.

If you don’t have enough money to buy a license you should take a look at using OpenCart: http://www.opencart.com[/QUOTE]

Hello Mr. Snorocket, Please know this, I have asked same question to CS-Cart itself. Mr. Snorocket I don’t want your lesson as to what I must do, if I don’t have money, you don’t dictate term to me.

I’m writing this long thread because by reading the said post one consider I’m biggest and most wanted criminal in this world. Please do read this thread before posting any further threads.

First I want to declare this “I Sateesh Patil will purchase CS-Cart” and my second deceleration “I don’t want to pirate somebody’s work” that’s said.

Now after my deceleration I want to make a statement as to why I posted this thread.

Me Sateesh Patil being a slow worker and who works alone on the said project needs more time than prescribed 60 day limit.

Now question arise:

Q: Why I need 60 days time? I can straight away go and purchase this cart.

A: : I need more time because I want to know that after entering all the said data and testing all possible satiation of real world on my loalhost whether this cart work fine without any glitch. If there are any problem I can iron it out.

Q: Why don’t I pay now itself and get cart?

A: I don’t want to pay now because, if I make cart avaliable online now itself I have to pay for hosting, my own broadband bill and miscellaneous expenses, which I feel a waste of hard earned money, also I have to wait to upload files and have to type command on SSH which I don’t like. Also I will miss 100 days money back guarantee, if some thing goes wrong

Q: How can I believe your statement?

A: I’m not such a headless person as to ask how to pirate CS-Cart on CS-Cart forum. One know that it is easy to Google CS-Cart Nulled and download it from net.

Q: Nulled script are not trust worthy so you wanted to use RC version and escape from licence fee?

A: CS-Cart is 100% open source and my very close friend is PHP programmer who is trustworthy so it is more easier to download trial copy from CS-Cart itself and null it by him.

Q: So why didn’t you do it?

A: I don’t want to steal other hard work and use it. I’m not a fraud to do that and will never do it. If all I need is free cart I will go for free carts that are available.

Q: How can we trust you?

A: When I go online using CS-Cart I will post a thread here stating that I have purchased CS-Cart and will contact the CS-Cart company and try to convince them to endorse my statement. If I don’t use CS-Cart I will post the thread here stating my web address and the cart I used.

End!!!

Hang Him;)

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Hang Him;)[/QUOTE]

Please hang johnbol1;)

[quote name=‘johnbol1’]Hang Him;)[/quote]

[quote name=‘Sateesh Patil’]Please hang johnbol1;)[/quote]

I’ll ban you all

Fail start mate. People already do not want to help you.

60 days is more than enough unless you’re after something not right. How do you find yourself in this world of 30 days trials? For your own sake, change your attitude and no, there’s no way of getting 61 days or more.

My advice to you: learn to type faster. Get yourself some kind of Typing Tutor or else. It helps all children.

Dude, you guys all suck. The guy explained what his intentions are. Even his fist post isn’t that big of a deal and is a valid question.

Personally I understand where the guy is coming from. If he is slow at entering products into his store on his localhost than that is the way it is.

Also, CS-Cart only gives the upgrades for 1 year, right? so if he wants to use the trial on his localhost for 100 days like he says than that is a lot better than using up 1/3 of the year of upgrades just to enter in his products.

With you all being the way you are he’ll probably not want to even use CS-Cart and they will loose the business. Good job guys.

Brandon

Hi JesseLeeStringer, Noman, brandonvd thank you for the reply I have been seeing your names several time and appreciate you people’s attitude of helping other. I only got angry when allegations were made against me. Sorry, but I really got hurt at some time. Hope this will be my last post on this subject :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Sateesh,

My advice to you is quite simple:

Download the 60 day trial of 2.1.

Evaluate it

Test it

Purchase it

Ask for help

Specifically in that order. It appears that you are in the ‘evaluating stage’ at the moment, however I see no logic for adding many (or all) of your products to a store which you may not use at all. The logic behind this decision indicates to me two things: You either cannot afford to purchase the store and you are still uncertain on specific features.

Subconsciously to may people here, (myself inclusive although not quite as brash) it appears that you wish to ‘pirate’ or at least ‘violate’ the ‘terms and conditions’ that accompany the product. What you originally posted is not relevant to the discussion as your goal is still one that violates the terms and conditions of CS-Cart Thank you for being honest that you have friends who can null for you, however it invigorates many people here in a negative way to think/assume/believe that their many hours of slaving away for new features, mods, payment gateways and work - FOR CS-Cart will absolutely/ultimately be stolen.

The end result is bitchy people.
My suggestion: contact CS-Cart directly for an extended copy if they choose to assist you then it’s perfectly legal, otherwise you cannot expect much to come from the community that backs to the products, now or in the future (change your forum name if so ;))

Respectfully,

Jesse-Lee Stringer

You guys need to serve popcorn :rolleyes: