Does anyone else get subscription emails from this forum?

I run a Vbulletin forum just like this one, so I am pretty familiar with the settings. However, when I subscribe to threads I never get email notifications. Does anyone else?

I used to back when I first joined but I don’t any more. I have checked my settings and I have “instant email notification” but I haven’t received any emails for a very long time.

nope, cause it doesn’t work.

[QUOTE]Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5[/QUOTE]

Just a little outdated.

Never got one so far.

[QUOTE]However, when I subscribe to threads I never get email notifications. Does anyone else?[/QUOTE]

Yes, like 5-10 per day.

About 6 months ago I noticed i wasn’t rcvng them, went into the subscription settings and started making changes, now I am bombarded with them to the point I have to continually un-subscribe else I can’t get any work done. :o

Can you let us know what you have in your subscription settings to make it work for you?

[QUOTE]Can you let us know what you have in your subscription settings to make it work for you?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Dear Struck,

Lyn has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Does anyone else get subscription emails from this forum? - in the Off-Topic/General Chat forum of CS-Cart Community Forums.[/QUOTE]

See, I just received another one, so don’t ever think I would lie to my fellow CS-Carters! :wink:

Fine… Let me take a quick peek at my settings!

User CP>Edit Email Address (Optional)>(enter your email address, not mine)>save changes

Edit Options>Messaging & Notification>Receive Email (Check both options)

Default Thread Subscription Mode>Instant email notification

(Maybe re-entering & re-saving these details triggers something, shucks if I know!)

**WARNING: Please note that attempting to perform the changes to these settings as I have outlined should only be attempted by the most advanced CS-Cart configurators! **

Thank you. I didn’t have to change anything in my settings but have re-saved so will see what happens.

[QUOTE]Dear Struck,

Lyn has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - Does anyone else get subscription emails from this forum? - in the Off-Topic/General Chat forum of CS-Cart Community Forums.

This thread is located at:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=14862&goto=newpost[/url]

Here is the message that has just been posted:

Thank you. I didn’t have to change anything in my settings but have re-saved so will see what happens.[/QUOTE]

It works!

BTW: Your welcome Lyn, not a problem!

Testing 1,2,3

Lyn, did you get a notification yet?? :wink:

[quote name=‘Struck’]Testing 1,2,3

Lyn, did you get a notification yet?? ;)[/quote]

Why not just spam the thread so she can’t ignore the emails :P:twisted:

I’m actually not ignoring the emails. Just don’t sit at my computer all day … well, not today anyway.

I thought I had replied to the last one but got interrupted halfway through the answer.

No, I haven’t received any email notifications but it doesn’t really worry me as I just check for new posts every so often. I was curious to know why they stopped all of a sudden a few months ago though, when I used to receive notifications.

All of my setting were already set up correctly, but I disabled and re-enabled them again. Hopefully that fixes something.

[QUOTE]No, I haven’t received any email notifications but it doesn’t really worry me as I just check for new posts every so often. I was curious to know why they stopped all of a sudden a few months ago though, when I used to receive notifications.[/QUOTE]

Hi Lyn,

That is really strange, oh well, maybe it will just automatically start working one of these days! (Some days I wish mine would stop working… :wink: )

Still nothing for me. Has anyone notified CSC?

I’m not sure but I think my notifications may have stopped working when they changed the forum to separate Version 1 posts from Version 2.

It makes me really tired!

I have opened a bug in the Bug Tracker:

[URL]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?do=view&vbug_id=1603[/URL]

I know, it’s not right but it’s very important too like CS-Cart issues, because people here can’t communicate.