Display Sub-Categories Only Block

Hi,

I need to create a Sub-Categories Block, which only shows the sub-categories?

Please help.

Thanks.

[quote name='hobbiesdeveloper' timestamp='1423099581' post='204327'] Hi, I need to create a Sub-Categories Block, which only shows the sub-categories? Please help. Thanks. [/quote]

Could you please give us more details.

What Block do you want to create? Where should this block locate? Should this block show only links?

Best regards, Alt-team.

Hi @hobbiesdeveloper,

Do you need a page like [url=“Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days”]Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days for for some specific categories?

If Yes, you can use [url=“Categories Block - CS-Cart Add-on by HungryWeb.net”]https://www.hungryweb.net/cs-cart-addons/categories-block.html[/url] by creating a page and adding Categories block on that page

I hope that helps,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

Hi,

I'm just looking to have block for sub-categories. Once a Category is clicked from the Homepage the Category page will show a sub-category block with only the sub-categories and nothing else. Hope that explains it.

Thanks.

Did you try our solution which was mentioned in another ticket. We provided you with several screenshots there

Yes, i checked the links but all of them still show all the categories. I need a separate block that only shows up the sub-categories once a category is clicked.

[quote name='hobbiesdeveloper' timestamp='1423154627' post='204427']

Yes, i checked the links but all of them still show all the categories. I need a separate block that only shows up the sub-categories once a category is clicked.

[/quote]

If you are on the first-level category, the block shows only sub-categories

If you are on the second-level category, the block shows second-level categories and sub-categories of the selected category

Do you have code for them so I can implement it on my cs-cart website?

Thanks.

[quote name='hobbiesdeveloper' timestamp='1423230870' post='204522']

Do you have code for them so I can implement it on my cs-cart website?

[/quote]

It is default behavior of the Dynamic tree filling

I have included 3 pictures showing that the category still showing up after the RC Parts category link is clicked on the home page even with the dynamic tree selected. I need it to know show the categories with the sub-categories. Just need to show the sub-categories once a category is clicked. I hope that explains what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks.

Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 8.08.10 AM copy.png

Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 8.07.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2015-02-06 at 8.07.39 AM.png