Display Products By Vendor Location?

Is it possible to create a search query/path that would display vendor’s product that match text string equal to some aspect of their location info? (city/state/country)

hi,

I am afraid, it is required to develop small modification. So we always at your service.

best regards,

WSA team

You can only add the necessary information (city/state/country) to the product Search words field.

[quote][color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]You can only add the necessary information (city/state/country) to the product [/font][/color]Search words[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif] field. [/font][/color][/quote]

this trick helps on small number of products and if vendors do not change their address fields…

for other cases additional modification is advised.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name=‘Damir (WSA-team)’ timestamp=‘1434647645’ post=‘219423’]

this trick helps on small number of products and if vendors do not change their address fields…

for other cases additional modification is advised.

[/quote]

There is a good feature in CS-Cart which is called Export / Import. You can make bulk update of search words for the required products using it :)

yes, it is faster than edit one by one, but anyway it is not automatic :-)

We have a lot of vendors - I guess we could export the vendor and product databases with company ID as common and dupe city/state fields into the “search words” field.

We recently had the search field modified to let us toggle result types for vendor names, but we're now looking for a way to get a wholesale result (i.e.: all products from one state), just like a product category.

“Search words” = tags?

Tags - is the separate module. This module introduces support for tags assigned to product and content pages.

Search words - default fields. You can specify list of words by which the product should be easily found in the built-in search facility.

Thank you - that clears a few things up.

You are welcome, screenimages!