display of banner blocks

Hi,

I am trying to add a new block that shows 2 or 3 banners side by side but they keep jumping to a new line?

Any thoughts on how this can be done?

Show the code, and we can help you. Probably you have to use the class “float-left” on img tag to make them align.

Sorry for the confusion, I just meant the inbuilt banner manager in cs cart not custom coding I have tried to add.

I assume this may be achieved by creating a new wrapper which will align left the first banner?

I guess, you have first to create a group, set the group to “horizontal”, and then add the blocks inside that group.

[quote name=‘colortone’]I guess, you have first to create a group, set the group to “horizontal”, and then add the blocks inside that group.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried that but as I mentioned it made each banner go underneath each other?

Has anyone else got a possible solution?

If I’m not mistaken this is a bug with the current version, No???

I think you have to do this on HTML and paste the code on block. As i am doing. I didn’t find any easy option to do this.

[quote name=‘colortone’]I guess, you have first to create a group, set the group to “horizontal”, and then add the blocks inside that group.[/QUOTE]

I am trying to do the same thing but it is not working, it used to work before. Is this a bug or we are missing something.

Thank you,

You could try replacing div with span in the template but this might mess up other banner placements on your site

Open skins/yourskin/customer/addons/banners/blocks/original.tpl

Replace this

<div class="ad-container center"><br />
        {if $banner.url != ""}<a href="{$banner.url|fn_url}" {if $banner.target == "B"}target="_blank"{/if}>{/if}<br />
        {include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$banner.main_pair object_type="common"}<br />
        {if $banner.url != ""}</a>{/if}<br />
    </div>
```With this<br />
```php
    <span class="ad-container center"><br />
        {if $banner.url != ""}<a href="{$banner.url|fn_url}" {if $banner.target == "B"}target="_blank"{/if}>{/if}<br />
        {include file="common_templates/image.tpl" images=$banner.main_pair object_type="common"}<br />
        {if $banner.url != ""}</a>{/if}<br />
    </span>
```![](upload://sOlmOE8qRgLUJ8cCe6N1JNkDV3Y.jpeg)

Thank You Very Much. It Is Working Now.