Display Notification Messages In View Cart Page

In view cart page i want to show the notification in between the following blocks.please check the attached image.

In the rectangle area i want to show the notification message.

Thanks in advance

Untitled.png

Unfortunately there are no hooks there. Please edit directly the design/themes/THEME/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl file (before the following line)

{include file="views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl" disable_ids="button_cart"}

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1408619598' post='190179']

Unfortunately there are no hooks there. Please edit directly the design/themes/THEME/templates/views/checkout/components/cart_content.tpl file (before the following line)

{include file="views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl" disable_ids="button_cart"}

[/quote]

thanks for your help

present iam using cscart version 3.0.3

actually the notification messages are displayed at the top of the cart contents block but i want to show the notification message below the cart contents block.

please check the above attached image

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1408621692' post='190184']

thanks for your help

present iam using cscart version 3.0.3

actually the notification messages are displayed at the top of the cart contents block but i want to show the notification message below the cart contents block.

please check the above attached image

[/quote]

Do you want to show default CS-Cart notifications there?

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1408623301' post='190188']

Do you want to show default CS-Cart notifications there?

[/quote]

yes

example: " [color=#496E16][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Notice: The product(s) have been updated successfully " [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#496E16][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]i want to show this notification below the cart contnets block[/size][/font][/color]

Unfortunately there is no way to easily change the position of the notifications. Additional code modifications are required. If you are interested, please let me know.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1408693914' post='190282']

Unfortunately there is no way to easily change the position of the notifications. Additional code modifications are required. If you are interested, please let me know.

[/quote]

yes.i want to change the position please help me

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1408704263' post='190306']

yes.i want to change the position please help me

[/quote]

We have sent you PM. Please, check it.

We have sent you PM as well