Discover Card

Hello All!

I was wondering if I can add the Discover Card to the choices of credit cards? I am using PayPal pro and I am pretty sure they take Discover, but in the choices in the admin panel I only see visa/mastercard/amex and I don’t know if there is a special code for Discover card…or can I just add it in??? As always, thank you so much for your help!

Cheers,

Travis

:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote name=‘travis@blueheronbags.com’]Hello All!

I was wondering if I can add the Discover Card to the choices of credit cards? I am using PayPal pro and I am pretty sure they take Discover, but in the choices in the admin panel I only see visa/mastercard/amex and I don’t know if there is a special code for Discover card…or can I just add it in??? As always, thank you so much for your help!

Cheers,

Travis

:p[/QUOTE]Yes PayPal pro take Discover, I just processed an other using Discover. To add Discover, go to the Administration > Payment Methods and add “Visa, Mastercard, Amex, Discover” to your payment “Description” for PayPal Pro.

Larry, awesome and thank you for the reply. I am wondering if I am using the wrong credit card code. I am using “dis” for the code, but it looks like that might not be correct. I poked around the cc.tpl file looking for what the code should be, but didn’t see anything. Is this the issue? Thanks again for responding!

Cheers,

Travis

:stuck_out_tongue: