Discount on Product Combination

Is there a way to set a discount when a customer orders two specific products together? I know that I can set a discount for ordering any two or more products, but I want to set a discount when two specific products are ordered together. Any details on how to do this would be helpful.

Thanks.

Not yet, SnoRocket is developing an addon for v2.0, not sure when it will be available.

[url]http://www.snorocket.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6[/url]

[quote name=‘masouder’]Is there a way to set a discount when a customer orders two specific products together? I know that I can set a discount for ordering any two or more products, but I want to set a discount when two specific products are ordered together. Any details on how to do this would be helpful.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You are able to do this by using the “Promotions” addon:

• Enable this addon on the “Addons” page, then click on the “Promotions” link in the “Catalog” side box on the left of your CS-Cart admin panel.
  • Add new promotion by using the “Add new promotion” form, then click on the “details” link of the promotion.
  • Open on the “Conditions” tab. Under the “Add conditions” section add condition for the first product:

condition - Purchased products

condition name - Condition1

products - add one of the desired products
  • Then create the second condition (Condition2) for another product.
  • Open the “Actions” tab and set up the desired action(e.g discount on order 15%).
  • Open the “Condition rules” tab. In the first select box select “Condition1”, in the second select box -“Add new condition” and click on the “+” button. New small section will be displayed. In the small select box choose “AND”, in the next row select “Condition2”.
  • Click on the “Save condition rules” button.

The discount will be applied if the “Condition1” (purchased first product) AND “Condition2” (purchased second product) are performed.

I hope this is clear.

I think it’s clear, thanks. I’ll give it a try.

[quote name=‘orangegirl’]You are able to do this by using the “Promotions” addon:

• Enable this addon on the “Addons” page, then click on the “Promotions” link in the “Catalog” side box on the left of your CS-Cart admin panel.
  • Add new promotion by using the “Add new promotion” form, then click on the “details” link of the promotion.
  • Open on the “Conditions” tab. Under the “Add conditions” section add condition for the first product:

condition - Purchased products

condition name - Condition1

products - add one of the desired products
  • Then create the second condition (Condition2) for another product.
  • Open the “Actions” tab and set up the desired action(e.g discount on order 15%).
  • Open the “Condition rules” tab. In the first select box select “Condition1”, in the second select box -“Add new condition” and click on the “+” button. New small section will be displayed. In the small select box choose “AND”, in the next row select “Condition2”.
  • Click on the “Save condition rules” button.

The discount will be applied if the “Condition1” (purchased first product) AND “Condition2” (purchased second product) are performed.

I hope this is clear.[/quote]

Wonderful!!! I know that cs-cart is versatile and super flexible!!!

Cs-cart’s abstraction ability is really amazing!

BTW, how are you Kate? What brings you here?

[quote name=‘joe’]Wonderful!!! I know that cs-cart is versatile and super flexible!!!

Cs-cart’s abstraction ability is really amazing!

BTW, how are you Kate? What brings you here?[/QUOTE]

I am fine, thanks;) We look through the forum from time to time.