Disable Supplier Link In Products Page

Hello,

I hope someone can help me with the following, I'm building a webshop with cs cart 4 and I want to disable the supplier link in the products pages.

In the following link you can see a 'Product page' and I want to disable the link 'Auteur: Wouter Robberechts'. The Name should still be there but may not link to the 'suppliers / auteur' information. This link to the supplier information should be gone on every product page.

http://www.deleeswinkel.be/new/de-groote-oorlog-aan-deze-en-gene-zijde-van-buggenhoutbos.html

I hope someone can help me quick

Thanks in advance

I would also be curious how to do this.

Editing the “addons/suppliers/hooks/products/options_advanced.post.tpl” file and removing the links around the supplier id would do it.

thanks for the quick answers, I tried deleting the link but no luck.

I even deleted the whole advanced.post.tpl file with no succes, the links stays…

Any other options?

Hi Hetpunt,

You need to rename or delete the file:

design\themes\[THEME_NAME]\templates\addons\suppliers\hooks\products\options_advanced.post.tpl
and clear cache after that. (?cc&ctpl)

I hope that helps,

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

Hey thanks, but doesn't work either…

If I rename the file I can't click on any product anymore [color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3](SyntaxError: Unexpected token <)[/size][/font][/color]

and if I just make the file empty it just works like normal.

Any other suggestions?

Please rename and [color=#ff0000]clear cache[/color] from admin, this is the reason that error appear [color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3](SyntaxError: Unexpected token <)[/size][/font][/color]

Still nothing… I just put an 'x' in front of the name and cleared the cache of my browser a couple of times and also the cs cart cache with admin.php?ctpl

and now I still get the [color=#9C3535][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3](SyntaxError: Unexpected token <)[/size][/font][/color] or this message:

[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'Unable to load template tygh 'addons/suppliers/hooks/products/options_advanced.post.tpl' in 'common/product_data.tpl'' in /opt/www/vs08053/web/www.deleeswinkel.be/new/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 Stack trace: #0 /opt/www/vs08053/web/www.deleeswinkel.be/new/app/functions/smarty_plugins/block.hook.php(82): Smarty_Internal_TemplateBase->fetch('addons/supplier…') #1 /opt/www/vs08053/web/www.deleeswinkel.be/new/var/cache/templates/design/themes/basic/templates/fae272bfa5fc1530c77b56021853d36a10c0f962.tygh.product_data.tpl.php(1523): smarty_block_hook(Array, '? ', Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), false) #2 /opt/www/vs08053/web/www.deleeswinkel.be/new/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(180): content_52e0f906d2c462_99653057(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template)) #3 /opt/www/vs08053/web/www.deleeswinkel.be/new/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(286): Smarty_Interna in /opt/www/vs08053/web/www.deleeswinkel.be/new/app/lib/other/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php on line 127[/size][/font][/color]

Thanks for the fast answers

please try
www.your_domain.com/admin.php?ctpl&cc

to clean cache

Thanks a lot

that did the trick :grin:

You are welcome