Disable Shipping Option Not Shown In Settings

We are evaluating a 4.3.5 Multi-Store instance with a view to upgrading from an older version of Multi-Vendor.

We have followed the KB instructions for disabling shipping but do not have that Option shown in Settings.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Are you logged in as root admin? It might be a permission problem.

Yep, first thing I thought of - other options on the page offer the icon to set for all sites, but the option as shown in the KB screenshot just isn't there...

We are evaluating a 4.3.5 Multi-Store instance with a view to upgrading from an older version of Multi-Vendor.

We have followed the KB instructions for disabling shipping but do not have that Option shown in Settings.

Can anyone offer any advice?

This option was removed in version 4.3.5.

OK, that would explain it, thank you.

But how do I disable the shipping step at checkout? I don't need it and don't want it.

OK, that would explain it, thank you.

But how do I disable the shipping step at checkout? I don't need it and don't want it.

Please go to Settings > Checkout page in the admin panel and disable the Display "Shipping method" step option

Please go to Settings > Checkout page in the admin panel and disable the Display "Shipping method" step option

I have to remove Shipping method step as well for my installation but the above menu is not there. How can I do that in Multivendor 4.3.4?

Perfect, many thanks.

Might be worth updating the KB article to cover...

I have to remove Shipping method step as well for my installation but the above menu is not there. How can I do that in Multivendor 4.3.4?

This option is missing in Multi-Vendor edition. You can disable all shipping methods in the installation. In this case customers will see "No shipping required" message on checkout.

Perfect, many thanks.

Might be worth updating the KB article to cover...

Here is the corresponding article from new documentation: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/settings/checkout.html

This option is missing in Multi-Vendor edition. You can disable all shipping methods in the installation. In this case customers will see "No shipping required" message on checkout.

Here is the corresponding article from new documentation: http://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/settings/checkout.html

Thanks for the reply. However, customer still presented with "Shipping Options" step, which does not make sense for purchasing a service. Also, in addition to "No shipping required" this step contains text which confuses even more given that there is no shipping:

"Delivery time is calculated in business days.

Products in stock will be sent after the payment is verified. Mail service is responsible for the goods during transportation.

Please, open the package delivered under your order the moment you receive it. If any damage is revealed, make claims against mail service."

How can I completely hide the "Shipping Options" step for service like products?

Thanks for the reply. However, customer still presented with "Shipping Options" step, which does not make sense for purchasing a service. Also, in addition to "No shipping required" this step contains text which confuses even more given that there is no shipping:

"Delivery time is calculated in business days.

Products in stock will be sent after the payment is verified. Mail service is responsible for the goods during transportation.

Please, open the package delivered under your order the moment you receive it. If any damage is revealed, make claims against mail service."

How can I completely hide the "Shipping Options" step for service like products?

You can go to Settings->Checkout and uncheck Display "Shipping method" step. Hope this helps.

You can go to Settings->Checkout and uncheck Display "Shipping method" step. Hope this helps.

This option is missing in Multi-Vendor edition