Disable Payment Method For Gift Certificate

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how I can disable COD (Cash on delivery) when someone orders a Gift Certificate (electronic) - without complex coding. Any ideas? I'm stumped!

thanks!

using 4.3.2 Multivendor

I suggest you to use the get_payments_post hook in the fn_get_payments function ( app/functions/fn.cart.php ). Use the following code to check if cart contains gift certificates

fn_print_r($_SESSION['cart']);

Hi. .. have a addon payment restriction ... you can use it . this will come in next 10 days . you can get this .

For solve this issue you can contact at sales@webkul.com

I suggest you to use the get_payments_post hook in the fn_get_payments function ( app/functions/fn.cart.php ). Use the following code to check if cart contains gift certificates

fn_print_r($_SESSION['cart']);

Hello!

Can you please be more specific with how can we use the line you mentioned?

We need also to remove the other payment method we have and allow customers to buy a Gift Certificate (or any order which contains a Gift Certificate and also other products) only by online payment.

Where should we check if the cart contains any gift certificate? And if so, how can we remove the other payment method and leave just the online payment method available?

Thanks!

It is quite complex modification and cannot be described in few sentences. If you are interested, feel free to contact us