Different Number Series

Hi.

I have come across a problem with different number series after editing some orderstatus.

I have 1 number series on invoices example #10444 and if the customer cancels the order it keeps the number #10444 and adds a number for the creditslip example #1

But now, because i changed some settings on the orderstatuses it has moved upwards on the creditslip number series. Because of this i need to “reset” the creditslip numberseries.

Anyone know where i can do this?

What do you mean by “creditslip” ? Please clarify

By creditslip i mean when a customer cancel the order and i need to cancel the order in the system.

When my customers order something it makes a order with every value in +, but when they cancel it i must make a “creditslip” that revers this.

The only thing i really need to know is where i can find the number series.

anyone who knows this?

Aron,

i think you are talking about the Credit Note? Right?

[quote name=‘m3th3lesh’ timestamp=‘1431617562’ post=‘214402’]

Aron,

i think you are talking about the Credit Note? Right?

[/quote]

Yeah, that is correct :)

No one?

Is there no one who can help me with what the name of this table is called?

First, in cs-cart there is order number and invoice numbers, they are managed here.

http://demo.cs-cart…s.manage&type=O

By default cs-cart makes only order numbers. For the actual invoice number (those are for book keeping) you need to setup like this:

Processed: Invoice/Credit memo - Default or Order

Completed: Invoice/Credit memo - Invoice (this makes invoice number +1)

Canceled, Declined: Invoice/Credit memo - Credit memo (this makes invoice number -1)

Not sure if i have explained it well enough.

1: In norway, order number and Invoice number is the same thing. We do not generate 1 number for order and another number for invoice. So my numbers for “Processed” and “Completed” is the same.

2: When i use my status “Credit memo/Note” the system gives a new number to the order named “Kreditnota(credit memo)” over my order number. That number series was ok from #1 to #19 but the next credit memo/note i made got #21 - So it skipped over #20 for some reason. Because of this i need to resett the credit memo/note number series from #21 to #20

Where do i do this? Look at the attachment for an actuall credit memo from me

20-05-2015 10-08-50.png

Please make a backup of the “cscart_order_docs” table. Open the backup file and you will see something similar to:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS cscart_order_docs;
CREATE TABLE `cscart_order_docs` (
`doc_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
`type` char(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'I',
`order_id` mediumint(8) unsigned NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`doc_id`,`type`),
KEY `type` (`order_id`,`type`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM AUTO_INCREMENT=2 DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
INSERT INTO cscart_order_docs (`doc_id`, `type`, `order_id`) VALUES ('1', 'I', '1008649');

Please correct the doc_id parameter for the required orders and correct the AUTO_INCREMENT parameter (it should be max order_id + 1). Then restore this file

I have now cleaned up the credit note numbers by editing them in cs_cart_docs. But when i try to print out a pdf is still shows the old(and wrong) credit note number. Any ideas here?

and to change the next credit note number used, can i run a simple update script or do i need to run your script?

[quote name='Aron' timestamp='1432241673' post='215312']

I have now cleaned up the credit note numbers by editing them in cs_cart_docs. But when i try to print out a pdf is still shows the old(and wrong) credit note number. Any ideas here?

and to change the next credit note number used, can i run a simple update script or do i need to run your script?

[/quote]

The main reason in the AUTO_INCREMENT parameter. Even if you clear the table, it is not changed. Please make a dump and check it.