Different Locations For Multi-Vendor Stores

Problem:

Have been testing out the Multi-Vendor and Ultimate demo, and one problem I have with using it, is that the Locations (Administration > Shipping & taxes > Locations) is applied to all stores. This makes it difficult to have different shipping rates for stores in different countries.

For example, if I had a store in UK, France and Germany. For the UK store, France and Germany falls within the same location group for shipping rates. But for the store in France, UK and Germany have different shipping rates.

Another issue this poses, is stores can't be exclusive to one country. For example, if the store in UK is only allowed to sell to France (because the Germany store has exclusive rights), it will still show up to customers in Germany with a valid shipping option and allow checkout.

Question:

So is it possible to have the "Share" function implemented to the Locations? This can be defaulted to "all stores" so most multi-store sites will just have one set of locations. But for those who have stores in different countries, it allows us to create a seperate set of locations for each store for inputting the shipping rates.

The only solution to this major conceptual MV bug is to allow vendors individual administrative access to Locations (now Rates), so that each and every vendor could set their own Locations, Shipping rates and Taxes.

I have constantly and systematically raised this issue for half an year in both helpdesk and CS_Cart forums, but the CS-Cart are not willing to acknowledge the problem saying that it is a private issue and should be solved by private means, i.e., by ordering a special add-on with any certified developer.

The only solution to this major conceptual MV bug is to allow vendors individual administrative access to Locations (now Rates), so that each and every vendor could set their own Locations, Shipping rates and Taxes.

I have constantly and systematically raised this issue for half an year in both helpdesk and CS_Cart forums, but the CS-Cart are not willing to acknowledge the problem saying that it is a private issue and should be solved by private means, i.e., by ordering a special add-on with any certified developer.

Glad to know I am not the only who finds this as a flaw.
Another option I considered they could implement to fix it, is to have locations within shipping. Because shipping can be created differently for each stores. So if locations was within the shipping module, each store can be set up to have the shipping methods by locations, location groups, shipping pricing method, etc.

I'm OK to look into this as a paid/custom add-on. Am just not sure if it's something that can be done.