Desperate: Header Height - How To Change?

Hi,

I am in desperate need to know exactly where to go or what file/syntax etc to edit for the height of the header. Attaching a graphic that shows the issue.

I do not want any gaps between top and header so if someone could point me in the right direction, with anything I need to look out for I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks/ I need to reduce by 40px. Thanks

Christine

Screenshot - 10-Jun-17 , 4_57_42 PM 002.png

Hi,

I am in desperate need to know exactly where to go or what file/syntax etc to edit for the height of the header. Attaching a graphic that shows the issue.

I do not want any gaps between top and header so if someone could point me in the right direction, with anything I need to look out for I would really appreciate it.

Many thanks/ I need to reduce by 40px. Thanks

Christine

Christine

If you were to post the link to the site, someone may be able to look at the css and tell you what to change.

Alan

Unfortunately this site is not accessible at this time it is closed and a developing site.

I am able to provide ip of this server if interested but would prefer not to put it to public viewing.

Am I able to pm you with those details?

Unfortunately this site is not accessible at this time it is closed and a developing site.

I am able to provide ip of this server if interested but would prefer not to put it to public viewing.

Am I able to pm you with those details?

sent you two PM yesterday.

Alan

Try to add the following code to the CSS section of the Theme editor

.top-menu-grid {
    padding-top: 0px;
}