Delivery time on product page?

Hello,

i´ve searched here in forum and i have used the manual, but i dont find a solution. How i can put a delivery time on product page that customer can see how long he must to wait that we deliver the product?

For example:

Picture_______________________ Price: $49.95

_____________________________In stock: 50 item(s)

_____________________________Return period: 10 days

_____________________________Price in points: 2498 points

_____________________________Delivery time: 3 Days

Thanks for fast help!

I have found this in forum here: [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=8803&highlight=delivery+time[/url]

But it is for the 1.X Version of CS-Cart

i very wondering that isnt standard in the software, the delivery time, because i mean it is basics. Customers what like to know how many days need the delivery.

i would only type in the Admin on the product page in a Field the Delivery Time, or have an Drop down menu on the product (that i have before add).

Ohh wowo, i have see that´s my last post are in the wrong section. I would like to user Version 2.0.5

Nobody can help?

I also need help to getting this feature. Darius i have seen your website which you have mention something about your own word, please help us.

First add language variable “delivery_time_days” set text for example “10 days”

Then in

< skin >/customer/views/products/components/buy_now.tpl

add this

```php

{$lang.delivery_time}:
{$lang.delivery_time_days}

```

Somewhere in hook

{hook name="products:options_advanced"}

below

{if !$simple} (if you have such, mine is bit modified)

I added it as a “product feature”, actually. It works pretty well for that purpose

[quote name=‘Darius’]First add language variable “delivery_time_days” set text for example “10 days”

Then in

< skin >/customer/views/products/components/buy_now.tpl

add this

```php

{$lang.delivery_time}:
{$lang.delivery_time_days}

```

Somewhere in hook

{hook name="products:options_advanced"}

below

{if !$simple} (if you have such, mine is bit modified)[/QUOTE]

There is anyway to write delivery time on seperate item like some of the item i can ship immediately

[quote name=‘moka’]I added it as a “product feature”, actually. It works pretty well for that purpose[/QUOTE]

Can you please provide me the actual link of that product which you have use product feature