Delivery service add-on

Been searching forum and web for delivery service add-on where customer can book 1 hour delivery slot. No success so far, does anyone where to get such add-on. Thanks.

Hi I would be interested in this also!

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask them to provide their delivery time preference and if there's a conflict, you contact them to work it out? The rules for establishing a delivery time schedule could be very complex.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1339133862' post='138286']

Wouldn't it just be easier to ask them to provide their delivery time preference and if there's a conflict, you contact them to work it out? The rules for establishing a delivery time schedule could be very complex.

[/quote]

Not really something we rather avoid to keep costs to minimum. Did find working example here https://presto.my/ do see it still work in progress, few error lines on checkout.

you can see this!

[url=“Delivery date and time on checkout step 4, ver 2.2.4 - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums”]Delivery date and time on checkout step 4, ver 2.2.4 - Hints & Modifications - CS-Cart Community Forums

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Is there something easier for people who don't code… ? I want to simply buy an addon and install it and have it work. But I need the option of having orders shipped to non local customers and also having it delivered locally by a driver. I would need something like the grocery delivery where the customer selects the available window options from the calendar. There would need to be a cut off window time for the day. Also a neat feature would be a rush charge if the customer wants it delivered within the hour on the same day.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank You[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]AlmondJoy [/font][/color]

[quote name=‘almondjjoy’ timestamp=‘1342127369’ post=‘140596’]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Is there something easier for people who don’t code… ? I want to simply buy an addon and install it and have it work. But I need the option of having orders shipped to non local customers and also having it delivered locally by a driver. I would need something like the grocery delivery where the customer selects the available window options from the calendar. There would need to be a cut off window time for the day. Also a neat feature would be a rush charge if the customer wants it delivered within the hour on the same day.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank You[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]AlmondJoy [/font][/color]

[/quote]

You’ve read my mind AlmondJoy and I hope CS will consider this option as a future add-on :grin:

@iliasifestos thanks for the link I tried the mod but didn’t work some how still figuring out why

think it needs a little tweeking, if I find a solution I’ll post it here.

You've read my mind AlmondJoy and I hope CS will consider this option as a future add-on :grin:
@iliasifestos thanks for the link I tried the mod but didn't work some how still figuring out why
think it needs a little tweeking, if I find a solution I'll post it here.

Did you find a solution?

If you do not find a solution, feel free to contact us to get a free quote for this modification

We are also at your service. Please, contact us at sales@simtechdev.com

Our developers can provide you with the quality service.

Get a free quote.

Best regards, Alt-team.