Deleting the must fields

I searched in the forum and could not find a thread like this. If it was posted before sory for this.

In our shop customer san creates new accounts. I set must fields like name, surname, adress etc. But new customers can delete this fields and the system accepts this empty fields! How could i change this, I mean the customers should write there something. If there is nothing the script should say please do not leave this fileds empty. How can i setup this?

Thanks for your help.

Users>Profile Fields> Check the “Required” boxs for any fields you wish to be mandatory.

[quote name=‘Struck’]Users>Profile Fields> Check the “Required” boxs for any fields you wish to be mandatory.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your respons. I did this already. But the customer can delete the input in this fields and can save. Shouldn’t the system gives a warning message when one of this fields are empty? This fields should be editable but not deleteable.

This appears when a customer would like to be a member. The system allows also the membership without any info. It gives warning messages like that they enter an valid e-mail adress, but the other fields could be leave empty. The script should also give a warning message, when a member leaves a must field empty.

Yes that is true, it should not allow them to save their profile page when “Required Fields” are left as blank.

I have not tested this, however, if that is the case then you should most likely enter this in the bug tracker!

[quote name=‘Struck’]Yes that is true, it should not allow them to save their profile page when “Required Fields” are left as blank.

I have not tested this, however, if that is the case then you should most likely enter this in the bug tracker![/QUOTE]

Hmm, thanks, I will do this…