Deleting 10,000 orders

Hello,

I need to delete all the orders in my 2.1.3 database as I want to start from order # 1. Deleting page by page is getting quite cumbersome and time consuming.

Is there a way I can delete all the orders in the database in a single shot?

Thnx

Not quite, but you can change the items listed per page by appending the url (adding) &items_per_page=x

Where ‘x’ is 200, 500, 1000 etc.

I don’t suggest more than 500 if you have a decent server. If you find that you are having issues loading the backend after doing this you’ll need to delete cookies as the cart is timing out.

J.

What about locating some DB table and emptying it ?

Any details on which ones ??

thanks for the url shortcut :smiley:

JesseLeeStringer deadly simple concept would have never thought of it DOOOOOHHHHHH

just done 10,000 in 10 mins 900 per go slight delay server didnt even notice :smiley:

THANK YOU u LEGEND

[quote name=‘Lazy’]JesseLeeStringer deadly simple concept would have never thought of it DOOOOOHHHHHH

just done 10,000 in 10 mins 900 per go slight delay server didnt even notice :smiley:

THANK YOU u LEGEND[/quote]

Welcome,

I advise against the db table technique as CS-Cart uses these tables to generate some block elements (Hot Deals etc) and if the orders are removed, you miss out on the ‘bestsellers’

[quote name='JesseLeeStringer' timestamp='1299252470' post='105687']

Welcome,

I advise against the db table technique as CS-Cart uses these tables to generate some block elements (Hot Deals etc) and if the orders are removed, you miss out on the 'bestsellers'

[/quote]

This co

de does not work in the new admin. Is there another code I can use

http://www .yoursite.com/youradmin.php?dispatch=products.manage&items_per_page=500

change the 500 to what you feel is right for your speed

John