Delete Logs

Is there a way to see deleted logs? We might have a person deleting orders and I need to see if I can find a record.

Deleted logs or deleted orders? If you are logging orders, you should see order deletion in the log. Unless of course the admin has access to logs and is deleting an order and then deleting a log.

The "clear log" function essentially truncates the cscart_logs table so the data is gone once truncated.

Deleted logs or deleted orders? If you are logging orders, you should see order deletion in the log. Unless of course the admin has access to logs and is deleting an order and then deleting a log.

The "clear log" function essentially truncates the cscart_logs table so the data is gone once truncated.

Suggest you change permissions for your admin users to prevent them from clearing the logs.

I have just deleted order on the demo. In the default log manager you can see the following

https://prnt.sc/w9jz99

I am looking for deleted orders? is there a way to find them.

I am looking for deleted orders? is there a way to find them.

Is there a way to find who deleted an order? Is there a log somewhere that does not get deleted?

No, Deleted means gone!

Is there a way to find who deleted an order? Is there a log somewhere that does not get deleted?

Please check post #3 to see how the deleted order will look like

But you do need to set it in your logs settings for Orders/deleted. But note that if you delete (clear) the log, it is gone. You can 'manage logs' so that it retains a certain number of days with our EZ Admin Helper addon so you can properly "manage logs" to retain a certain amount of history without the log table getting out of control.

Are there any Add-Ons that can record actions done in Admin secretly so I can see who is deleting logs?

If it's specific to "log clear", you could create a file named app/addons/my_changes/backend/logs.pre.php

And in it have content similar to:

if( $_SERVER[‘REQUEST_METHOD’] == ‘POST’ && $mode == ‘clear’ ) {
$email = db_get_field(“SELECT email FROM ?:users WHERE user_id=?i”, $_SESSION[‘auth’][‘user_id’]);
$msg = sprintf(“[%s]: %s cleared logs.\n”, date(“m/d/Y H:i:s”, TIME), $email);
@file_put_contents(“./clear_log.log”, $msg, FILE_APPEND);
}
return array(CONTROLLER_STATUS_OK);

i have same broblem on version 4.3.4 not working logs pages and show

Page Not Found
The page you have requested cannot be found.