Defaulting Quantity Step To 0?

How do I set the default quantity step to 0?

I.e.:

Product XXXX sell in increments of 25, but are priced individually. We need to set the quantity step for this item at 25. Problem occurs on the product page, if the quantity - sign is clicked, the quantity defaults back to 1 not 0, therefore when the + is clicked, the quantity skips forward to 26, not 25 and so on. We need this to default to 0 when the - is clicked. Any help is appreciated!

[quote name='RagsSales' timestamp='1410530294' post='192133']

How do I set the default quantity step to 0?

I.e.:

Product XXXX sell in increments of 25, but are priced individually. We need to set the quantity step for this item at 25. Problem occurs on the product page, if the quantity - sign is clicked, the quantity defaults back to 1 not 0, therefore when the + is clicked, the quantity skips forward to 26, not 25 and so on. We need this to default to 0 when the - is clicked. Any help is appreciated!

[/quote]

Try to set Minimum order quantity setting to 25.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1410534382' post='192139']

Try to set Minimum order quantity setting to 25.

[/quote]

• Edit - Thanks, I didn't want to show that minimum order script though, which is why I had it de-selected. Is there a way to hide this script?

[quote name='RagsSales' timestamp='1410534652' post='192140']

• Edit - Thanks, I didn't want to show that minimum order script though, which is why I had it de-selected. Is there a way to hide this script?

[/quote]

Actually, I just set mim. order requirements and it's still reverting to 1, 26, 51 etc.

Please check this article:

CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Hope this will help.

[quote name='eComLabs' timestamp='1410883874' post='192352']

Please check this article:

http://kb.cs-cart.co…tity-select-box

Hope this will help.

[/quote]

Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately this isn't working either. If the '[color=#333333]Use 'Value changer' for the Quantity field' under Appearance is checked, the result is a small +/- beside the quantity field allowing the customer to add or subtract a quantity. When the default is 24, this allows the customer to subtract (qty goes to 1). [/color]I am sure there is a variable somewhere that's unchecked making this more difficult than it should be.

[quote name='RagsSales' timestamp='1411139300' post='192535']

Thank you for your reply, but unfortunately this isn't working either. If the '[color=#333333]Use 'Value changer' for the Quantity field' under Appearance is checked, the result is a small +/- beside the quantity field allowing the customer to add or subtract a quantity. When the default is 24, this allows the customer to subtract (qty goes to 1). [/color]I am sure there is a variable somewhere that's unchecked making this more difficult than it should be.

[/quote]

Hm… It should work as we used it for several projects. Unfortunately I cannot answer on your question without additional examination

Of course. Thank you for replying.