Default Values For Product Seo Tab

Is there a way to populate various fields under SEO tab automatically with Product Title?

SEO Name: {product_title}

Page Title: {product_title}

Meta Description: {product_title}

Meta Keywords: {product_title}

Meta data 
Page title :
{Product_Title}
Meta description:
Meta keywords:

Yes, there are SEO templates addons on the CS marketplace. I am using one of them. Excellent for one language, some glitches with more languages, but very nice work.

Is there a way to populate various fields under SEO tab automatically with Product Title?

SEO Name: {product_title}

Page Title: {product_title}

Meta Description: {product_title}

Meta Keywords: {product_title}

Meta data
Page title :
{Product_Title}
Meta description:
Meta keywords:

Hello,

Please have a look at our SEO Templates add-on. It allows to create templates for products, categories, pages, blog posts, and product images to automatically update Page title, Meta description, Meta keywords, ALT text of the main image and SEO name using special variables.

Please also pay attention to our SEO Meta Tags Generator addon

Please also pay attention to our SEO Meta Tags Generator addon

If you apply a template to a category does the template gets applied to all new products in that category?

If you apply a template to a category does the template gets applied to all new products in that category automatically?

If you apply a template to a category does the template gets applied to all new products in that category?

You cannot apply SEO names to categories as they are primarily commanded by the system SEO addon. You can only change the Title and the meta data, include different variables, add your own generic terms and incentives.

The STD addon has this advantage, that it allows different metadata, titles and SEO names for any language on the mp. My Russian tags, titles and metadata are different from my English ones and certainly different from my German ones. This is not the case with eCL. But their generator has other advantages that may fit your purpose better.

What I like about STD SEO Templates is that it will work as meta-generator even when the system SEO add-on is disabled.

You cannot apply SEO names to categories as they are primarily commanded by the system SEO addon. You can only change the Title and the meta data, include different variables, add your own generic terms and incentives.

The STD addon has this advantage, that it allows different metadata, titles and SEO names for any language on the mp. My Russian tags, titles and metadata are different from my English ones and certainly different from my German ones. This is not the case with eCL. But their generator has other advantages that may fit your purpose better.

What I like about STD SEO Templates is that it will work as meta-generator even when the system SEO add-on is disabled.

Thank you for the insight. Both addons have "Add categories" and "Add products" options to a template, I am wondering if I apply a category to a template if all future products in that category will inherit SEO template or I will have to manually add new products to a template.

All future products will inherit the characteristics of the Products template.

All future categories will inherit the characteristics of the Categories template.

You can add conditions for both to include or exclude items.

It is different with eCL, so you have to study both methods.

Yes, if you run template by cron daily (for example, at late night)