Default Order Status

Hi,

May I know how to change the default order status to process? I want to show “process” status after order placed instead of “open”

Thank You

That is a function of the payment provider. It tells the system what to set the order status to based on the response.

If there is no payment provider, then the default is Open. If you want to change that, you will need to edit the file app/functions/fn.cart.php and change lines in the function fn_place_order() from:

if (!$is_processor_script && $order_status == STATUS_INCOMPLETED_ORDER) {
                $order_status = 'O';
            }

That is a function of the payment provider. It tells the system what to set the order status to based on the response.

If there is no payment provider, then the default is Open. If you want to change that, you will need to edit the file app/functions/fn.cart.php and change lines in the function fn_place_order() from:

if (!$is_processor_script && $order_status == STATUS_INCOMPLETED_ORDER) {
                $order_status = 'O';
            }

Hi,
may I know if I want it to show process after order placed.ehat should I change forthat particular line?

Thank You

Hi,
may I know if I want it to show process after order placed.ehat should I change forthat particular line?

Thank You

Replace

$order_status = 'O';

with

$order_status = 'P';

Hi,

i have change the status, but it still place order as Open.

may i know what wrong with my code?

Thank You

Hi,

i have change the status, but it still place order as Open.

may i know what wrong with my code?

Thank You

for the offline payment method.

for the offline payment method.

The system should set the Processed status now. PM me temporary FTP access so that we can check the issue