Debugging Issue Identical Setup Production Vs Cloned Development Store

Members,

If you have a identical setup of your development store as your production store how come that in your development store you no issues adding certain products to your cart while in the production store of which the development store is actually fully identical clone you do.

How do you debug then?

I have enabled the debugger mode in the conf.local.php file and I check my error_log file but it really does not tell me enough

[22-Apr-2017 19:55:29 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CART_LANGUAGE - assumed \'CART_LANGUAGE\' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/app/functions/fn.common.php on line 3192
[22-Apr-2017 19:55:29 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CART_LANGUAGE - assumed \'CART_LANGUAGE\' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/app/functions/fn.common.php on line 5081
[22-Apr-2017 19:55:29 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Undefined index: dispatch in /home/pasioonline/public_html/app/Tygh/Registry.php on line 501
[22-Apr-2017 19:55:29 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CART_LANGUAGE - assumed \'CART_LANGUAGE\' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/app/Tygh/Registry.php on line 503
[22-Apr-2017 19:55:29 Europe/Berlin] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant CART_SECONDARY_CURRENCY - assumed \'CART_SECONDARY_CURRENCY\' in /home/pasioonline/public_html/app/Tygh/Registry.php on line 503

Not sure how to proceed.

I just plan to do a fully fresh install with a empty database and then restore the database from the production store backup followed by copying the backup files from my workstation up to my server.

your thoughts ??

Hello!

Seems that there are basic dispatch and constants can't be used.

Please, check the following steps:

1) config.local.php file contains the correct information about database (it should be separate database, not the database of your live store)

2) config.local.php file contains the correct URL and admin script

3) var, design and images directories and their content have 777 permissions

4) var/cache directory is totally removed

5) the correct storefront URL is specified in the settings of the Store in the administration panel

Best regards,