Date for 2.0?

I’ve just selected CS-Cart, intend to buy my license today, and will be starting on a new site for our company built with CS-Cart. I see there is v2.0 on the horizon. Since I don’t plan to take our new site live until February should I start working in beta 2.0? It sounds like quite a bit will change so I don’t want to spend staff time learning what will soon be obsolete.

I’m sure there’s no hard date, but what’s the best guess as to when a stable production version of 2.0 will be released?

[quote name=‘RandyL’]I’ve just selected CS-Cart, intend to buy my license today, and will be starting on a new site for our company built with CS-Cart. I see there is v2.0 on the horizon. Since I don’t plan to take our new site live until February should I start working in beta 2.0? It sounds like quite a bit will change so I don’t want to spend staff time learning what will soon be obsolete.

I’m sure there’s no hard date, but what’s the best guess as to when a stable production version of 2.0 will be released?[/QUOTE]

CS-Cart version 2.0(real) is going to be released in about 2 months.