Database Import Problem After Installing On New Server

I'm trying to move v4.1.4 to a new server (same domain name). I uploaded a clean CS Cart install using the install wizard. Admin panel and front end index.php work fine after install. However, when I try to upload the database sql file from the old server, only parts of it are working (no products or orders for example). Plus I get the store closed message on the front end even though the store closed box is unchecked in the admin panel. I downloaded the sql file directly from the old server (databasename.sql), and not as a backup generated from the admin panel, so could that be the source of the issue? Also, config.local.php settings are correct…has anyone had a similar problem or have an idea to fix this? Thanks in advance…

I was wondering the same thing. You should be able to just move all your files across to the new server, like cscartpower says, then import the database and be good to go.

[quote name='proref1' timestamp='1399823521' post='183288']

I'm trying to move v4.1.4 to a new server (same domain name). I uploaded a clean CS Cart install using the install wizard. Admin panel and front end index.php work fine after install. However, when I try to upload the database sql file from the old server, only parts of it are working (no products or orders for example). Plus I get the store closed message on the front end even though the store closed box is unchecked in the admin panel. I downloaded the sql file directly from the old server (databasename.sql), and not as a backup generated from the admin panel, so could that be the source of the issue? Also, config.local.php settings are correct…has anyone had a similar problem or have an idea to fix this? Thanks in advance…

[/quote]

If you familiar with phpMyAdmin, please open the cscart_companies table and try to specify correct URLs for all active companies.