Database Guru Needed

Does anyone know of a top notch, talented database tech that is knowledgeable in both MS SQL as well as MYSQL to perform some migration work for us?

Thanks!

Stuck,

Appreciate that you’ve described the technical capacity required but are you looking for a few tables of migration or an entire website?

[QUOTE]Appreciate that you’ve described the technical capacity required but are you looking for a few tables of migration or an entire website?[/QUOTE]

Well, I have two MS SQL driven classic ASP sites which I am in the process of converting to CS-Cart sites. So, I am contemplating on just how much migrating we want to do. I already have all of the products moved over, and I am able to import the customer details into CS-Cart via .csv (except for the customers encrypted passwords…).

So, I would need help getting the customers prior order history (over 2,000 customers & several years worth of orders) along with their passwords into CS-Cart. Huge task as I am sure you know…we may have to just forget the past order history and start fresh, however, I would really like to retain all of the customer password details as I have been down this road before! :confused:

Thanks for your help Jesse!

are your MS Sql password encrypted?

Hello ET,

[QUOTE]are your MS Sql password encrypted?[/QUOTE]

Yes they definitely are encrypted.