Database error when clicking on a product.

If I click on a product to get more details or to go to it’s page I get a database error. I contacted CS-Cart and they tell me that “the hard disk on the server on which your MySQL is installed is full”. I contacted my host and they tell me that there is 63GB of space free on that drive and I am only using half of my disk space. I don’t know what to do. Here is the error.

The error:

Database error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘/tmp/#sql_3a00_0’ at line 1 (1064)

Invalid query: SELECT cscart_product_features.feature_id, cscart_product_features.feature_type, cscart_product_features.parent_id, cscart_product_features.display_on_product, cscart_product_features.display_on_catalog, cscart_product_features_descriptions.description, cscart_product_features_descriptions.prefix, cscart_product_features_descriptions.suffix, cscart_product_features.categories_path, cscart_product_features_descriptions.full_description, cscart_product_features.status, cscart_product_features.comparison, cscart_product_features.position, cscart_product_features_values.value, cscart_product_features_values.variant_id, cscart_product_features_values.value_int, cscart_product_features_values.product_id as value_exists FROM cscart_product_features LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_descriptions ON cscart_product_features_descriptions.feature_id = cscart_product_features.feature_id AND cscart_product_features_descriptions.lang_code = ‘EN’ LEFT JOIN cscart_product_features_values ON cscart_product_features_values.feature_id = cscart_product_features.feature_id AND cscart_product_features_values.product_id = 31841 AND cscart_product_features_values.lang_code = ‘EN’ INNER JOIN cscart_product_features as dt ON cscart_product_features.parent_id = dt.feature_id AND dt.display_on_product = 1 AND ( dt.categories_path = ‘’ OR FIND_IN_SET(210, dt.categories_path) OR FIND_IN_SET(211, dt.categories_path) ) AND dt.status IN (‘A’) OR cscart_product_features.parent_id = 0 WHERE 1 AND ( cscart_product_features.categories_path = ‘’ OR FIND_IN_SET(210, cscart_product_features.categories_path) OR FIND_IN_SET(211, cscart_product_features.categories_path) ) AND cscart_product_features.status IN (‘A’) AND cscart_product_features.display_on_product = 1 ORDER BY cscart_product_features.position, cscart_product_features_descriptions.description

Backtrace:

File: /home/infinite/public_html/core/fn.database.php

Line: 233

Function: db_error

File: /home/infinite/public_html/core/fn.database.php

Line: 57

Function: db_query

File: /home/infinite/public_html/core/fn.catalog.php

Line: 1437

Function: db_get_hash_array

File: /home/infinite/public_html/core/fn.catalog.php

Line: 130

Function: fn_get_product_features

File: /home/infinite/public_html/controllers/customer/products.php

Line: 70

Function: fn_get_product_data

File: /home/infinite/public_html/core/fn.control.php

Line: 462

Function: include

File: /home/infinite/public_html/core/fn.control.php

Line: 337

Function: fn_run_controller

File: /home/infinite/public_html/index.php

Line: 28

Function: fn_dispatch

I’m receiving a similar error. Did you or anybody find a solution to this problem?