Database Error: Unknown Column 'cscart_Products.shipping_Params' In 'field List' (1054)

using a trial and this is what i get when adding to cart…not a great start so far

Database error: Unknown column ‘cscart_products.shipping_params’ in ‘field list’ (1054)

[quote name='jlaperch' timestamp='1310058952' post='116491']

using a trial and this is what i get when adding to cart…not a great start so far

Database error: Unknown column 'cscart_products.shipping_params' in 'field list' (1054)

[/quote]

Hi

This basically means that 'cscart_products.shipping_params' table doesn't exist.

Try reinstalling, and what ever you do, don't give up!

I promise that it's worth the time to get it working, CS is a fantastic product.

[quote name='BarryH' timestamp='1310060577' post='116496']

Hi

This basically means that 'cscart_products.shipping_params' table doesn't exist.

Try reinstalling, and what ever you do, don't give up!

I promise that it's worth the time to get it working, CS is a fantastic product.

[/quote]

ok what happens to all the stuff i did?

Hi

Sorry, assumed that using trial version, you would have done all the functionality checks prior to doing any mods!

I said 'cscart_products.shipping_params'table doesn't exist but in real terms it's a column that doesn't exist, but I believe this will amount to the same thing.

Please wait for additional posts from “more techy members” if you don't want to lose your work.