Database error, table crashed, cannot access cart

[font=“Times New Roman”][size=“3”][color=“#000000”]These errors started showing up a few weeks ago but I was able to refresh and get to my cart until today. This is the error I get when I try to access both the front and back ends of my cs-cart. Any help is greatly appreciated![/color][/size][/font]

[color=#000000]

[font=Courier][size=3]Database error:[/size][/font] Table ‘./eastcoa1_test/cscart_sessions’ is marked as crashed and should be repaired b[/b]

[font=Courier][size=3]Invalid query:[/size][/font] SELECT * FROM cscart_sessions WHERE session_id = ‘7089b388cd2272f997cbb015c7a12896’ AND area = ‘C’[/color][color=#000000]

[font=Courier][size=3]Backtrace:[/size][/font][/color] File: /home/eastcoa1/public_html/core/fn.database.php Line: 310 Function: db_error File: /home/eastcoa1/public_html/core/fn.database.php Line: 102 Function: db_query File: /home/eastcoa1/public_html/core/class.session.php Line: 44 Function: db_get_row File: /home/eastcoa1/public_html/core/class.session.php Line: 256 Function: read File: /home/eastcoa1/public_html/core/class.session.php Line: 329 Function: start File: /home/eastcoa1/public_html/init.php Line: 117 Function: init File: /home/eastcoa1/public_html/index.php Line: 24 Function: require

Wow, THANK you so much for your help, I think I was able to fix it, so far so good!