Data Feed To Another Cs Cart Store

Hi Guys

I have a few vendors on my cs Cart store that have asked me to setup CS Cart on there own websites.

But it would of course be preferable if they only had to update the products in one place.

So can anyone point me in the right direction on how you would handle this.

Is it possible to setup a datafeed from one CS Cart store to another or can another store user the same database for the products.

For the moment all the stores would be on the same VPS.

Wouldn't be great if the widget mode allowed just the products from a single vendor to be displayed on another site.

Alan

You should be able to utilize the API to retrieve products from whichever store you want to consider the master. You could do this at a reasonable frequency so that inventory would be close to in-sync (but not real time).

This would be custom development work and not something you can just click a few buttons or checkboxes to make happen.

[quote name='tbirnseth' timestamp='1391067735' post='176356']

You should be able to utilize the API to retrieve products from whichever store you want to consider the master. You could do this at a reasonable frequency so that inventory would be close to in-sync (but not real time).

This would be custom development work and not something you can just click a few buttons or checkboxes to make happen.

[/quote]

Hi tbirnseth

Is it the type of thing that would interest you.

Alan

Maybe if you can define good requirements. I've not done a lot with the API and do not know if it is fully functional (I.e. support options, and option modifiers, and other related things). Another option might be to use the RSS addon. But again, I've not used it so not famiilar with its capabilities.

Click the link in my signature below and put together a list of requirements. We can then have a dialog about them and your needs and I could then give you a quote.