Data Feed Location And Missing Images

So since a server move I noticed the google data feeds for my two storefronts are no longer placed when run via cron in their respective var/filez/x folder but just in var/files.

So I have adjusted this in Google Merchant centre accordingly. However Google is complaining of missing image links - I have checked and image links are missing!

If I manually export the file it places the feed in the var/filez/x folder with image links?

So since a server move I noticed the google data feeds for my two storefronts are no longer placed when run via cron in their respective var/filez/x folder but just in var/files.

So I have adjusted this in Google Merchant centre accordingly. However Google is complaining of missing image links - I have checked and image links are missing!

If I manually export the file it places the feed in the var/filez/x folder with image links?

It can be permissions issue. The system cannot create x folder. Try to correct permissions or create the x directory manually. x should be equal to the store-front/company ID

Both files and files/x are 777?

Both files and files/x are 777?

CS-Cart recommend 777, but 755 will be enough