Data export requires update

I just got email from google that google data feed requires unique identifiers(brand, MPN, GTIN) and tax and shipping information. Please update google base data feed export. Thanks.

[QUOTE]Starting May 3rd, 2011, we’ll require your product listings to include at least two of the three unique identifiers (Brand, MPN, GTIN). In order to provide as much information as possible to our users, we need your help in matching your products to our “product pages”, where users are able to view useful data such as product specifications or reviews. While these attributes will not be required for your data feed to process correctly, they may prevent your items from appearing in Product Search results if not included. For more details, including what specific identifiers you should include for each category of item, please see our Help Center at [url]http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?answer=160161[/url]

Starting June 6th, 2011, we’ll also require your product listings to include tax and shipping information to provide buyers with important price information. This information will be required at either the account or item level (in the “tax” or “shipping” attribute) in order for your items to process and appear in Google Product Search results. For instructions on how to include tax and shipping information, please visit [url]http://www.google.com/support/merchants/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=160162[/url][/QUOTE]

Does anyone know if CScart will be updating google export to accommodate this?

The id is useless, yet required in the google file.

And for some reason cscart decided to insert the product code into the google export UPC field. My product codes are actually the MPN. I can’t import the actual UPC without using a filter, so I’m hoping I don’t have to delete all my items when cscart allows importing both the MPN and UPC.

I believe we should be able to choose what goes into both the MPN and UPC fields when we export the google file.

Hi

Can I just add my vote in to this, this is very urgent as there is a deadline coming up with google for these

Also the shipping cost and tax, which can be configured from the account settings, but ideally should be sent via the google base export. IE shipping over £25 is free so all products over that should show 0 as the shipping cost

Please let us have a solution on this ASAP!

Thanks

Lee

Hello,

Our engineers have been informed about this issue and they should change this functionality according to Google’s requirements.

thank you guys for hard working.

Hello, baoyc

You are welcome.

Hi

Do you have any idea when this might be integrated?

We are on a deadline with these google changes

Thanks

Lee

[quote name=‘leeshields’]Hi

Do you have any idea when this might be integrated?

We are on a deadline with these google changes

Thanks

Lee[/QUOTE]

Hello, Lee

We are going to include a new Google base format in the next version. It will be released at the end of May.

Thank you.

OK

Thanks for the info, I can let my clients know

Lee