Dashboard Numbers .. Please Help

Hello,

At the top of the admin dashboard, there are Orders, Income, Sales, Taxes and Abandoned / Live carts.

Now, If I choose the range from the right upper corner, I can see the numbers which is reflecting the range I set. But what are the other numbers? what range does it compare to?

I tried to manually compare it with the previous month and same month last year but the numbers are not matching with the results showing. I'm really confused.

Also what "Income" represent exactly?

Thanks,

Could you please provide us with screenshot of "other numbers" ?

Hi,

Please check the highlighted numbers in the attached file.

Dashboard.JPG

If month is selected, the system shows statistic for the previous month

If day is selected, the system shows statistic for the previous day

etc

If month is selected, the system shows statistic for the previous month

If day is selected, the system shows statistic for the previous day

etc

Thanks for your reply.

It seems numbers are not accurate as if I select "This month" and compare it to the previous month, the second one is not matching the actuals. Either I did not set it up properly or something wrong with it.

What about the Income field? What does it represent?

Regards,

Hazim

Thanks for your reply.

It seems numbers are not accurate as if I select "This month" and compare it to the previous month, the second one is not matching the actuals. Either I did not set it up properly or something wrong with it.

What about the Income field? What does it represent?

1. It can be caused by the reason that only Paid and Complete statuses are considered as paid orders

2. This value is calculated from vendor payouts

1. It can be caused by the reason that only Paid and Complete statuses are considered as paid orders

2. This value is calculated from vendor payouts

I tried .. it didn't work :)

Do you have any idea how the Income field is calculated?

Do you have any idea how the Income field is calculated?

Frankly speaking, I did not examine the code. Try to contact support team with this question and, please, share their answer

any luck here?

any luck here?

Hello!

I presume income is the sum of admin commissions that is left after you paid all commissions to your vendors. Your vendors have their own income - total value that they received in your store. Please compare it with Vendors->Accounting page.