Cyber Monday sale at CS-Market!

Hello everyone!

We’d like to announce Cyber Monday sale in our store that will last for 3 days!

We offer:

“Blog” add-on for $45 $35

“Recommended products” add-on for $9 $4

“Google Structured Data” add-on for $59 $45

“Product image gallery” add-on for $19 $12

“Facebook store” add-on for $130 $99

“Facebook login” add-on for $35 $25

And our new add-ons:

“Accordion menu” add-on for $35 $25

“Redirect manager” add-on for $35 $25

We’ll be glad to see you as our clients!

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.

I just took a look at two of your offers - Blog and Accordion Menu, both of which I am looking to add to a new V4 store.

The only downside I can see to the Blog is the fact images added to the content are not displayed on the root blog page or the blog category page, but only on the blog post page. This means customers visiting the blog only see a bunch of boring text. Is the functionality available to show the images on the blog/category page, or will this require further development?

As for the Accordion, your demo page is running in Demo Mode therefore I am unable to check this. Can the Accordion menu be used with Dynamic filling instead of the current Full Tree filling? To what depth does the accordion go to - I see first and second level categories, but does it go as far as 3rd and 4th level? I need a dynamic accordion menu down to at least level 3 categories.

Hopefully you can confirm these things for me and I'll be able to place an order for these addons along with the Facebook Store addon ASAP.

Hello StellarBytes,

Thank you for the interest in our products.

[quote]The only downside I can see to the Blog is the fact images added to the content are not displayed on the root blog page or the blog category page, but only on the blog post page. This means customers visiting the blog only see a bunch of boring text. Is the functionality available to show the images on the blog/category page, or will this require further development?[/quote]

Our “Blog” add-on allows to add images on blog category page into the page summaries. We have added images to our demo, so you can check this functionality.

[quote]As for the Accordion, your demo page is running in Demo Mode therefore I am unable to check this. Can the Accordion menu be used with Dynamic filling instead of the current Full Tree filling? To what depth does the accordion go to - I see first and second level categories, but does it go as far as 3rd and 4th level? I need a dynamic accordion menu down to at least level 3 categories.[/quote]

Please be sure that the “Accordion menu” add-on can be used with both Full tree and Dynamic tree filling. Unfortunately, this add-on allows to display only 2 menu levels, but we will be glad to expand its functionality for you, just contact us.

Sincerely yours,

CS-Market.