Customers from Northern Ireland, UK - can't select address!

Hi all,

I’m currently using CS-Cart v2.0.08. I am currently testing a clients website out and I’ve noticed that there is a problem with customers selecting their address if they are from Northern Ireland, UK. There is no option for customers in Northern Ireland to select their address! There is an option to select “Ireland” and an option for “United Kingdom (GB)” but Northern Ireland, UK falls into neither of these. Yes, NI is part of the UK but it is not part of GB. In turn, all 6 counties (Tyrone, Armagh, Down, Antrim, Fermanagh and Derry) of Northern Ireland have been excluded.

My client is from Cookstown, Co Tyrone, Northern Ireland, UK. Almost all of their customers are from Northern Ireland!

Obviously this issue will greatly affect sales so we would like to see it resolved. :wink: Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

The likely reason that Northern Ireland is not listed as a country is because there is no ISO country code assigned.

However, you can add the counties in Shipping/taxes->States. Select United Kingdom from the dropdown and then hit the “Add state” button.

Bob

Thank you for the swift reply, Bob! :smiley:

I’ll try that right now.

Joe